Summer Adventure #2
We had quite the eventful 4th of July! It seems that that holiday is always crazy in my family. It started early for everyone in the house but me and the kids when they headed down to cook for the fourth of July town breakfast. In my family, it's pretty much a given that you are an unofficial member of the Lion's Club. :) So everyone is recruited to help cook and clean up.7/8/10
4th of July
Posted by Megan at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That looks like such a fun fourth. I gotta say though, I'm going to laugh about andrew peeing for a long time :)... I think a lot of moms with little boys go through the same thing
Oh, Megan. Boys will be boys, eh?? I wish you could have gotten a picture! :) Save that story for when he's engaged. :)
This post makes me miss Duchesne.
Post a Comment