7/8/10

Dinosaur Museum

Summer Adventure # 1
My aunt Christy came up with a fun idea to go to the dinosaur museum in Vernal last week. Since I had never been before, it really was quite the adventure. Andrew had so much fun and was totally amazed by all the things we saw.
Andrew & Cassidy posing by the bear.

Can you see little tiny Andrew below that huge dinosaur?

It was quite the challenge getting Andrew to sit still and look at things for longer than 30 seconds. Good thing we were in a hurry anyway.

Here is my future paleontologist digging up some dinosaur bones.

A cute pic of Emily, Cassidy, and Andrew in front of the mammoth.

Andrew really liked this guy.

Can you tell?

"Hey he's smiling!"

We practically ran through the entire museum because of Andrew's attention span but he was really sad to go. I think he wanted to go back through and see it all again but we were all ready for a nap.

2 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

love the look alike picture!!! so cute!

Lisa Hathaway said...

So fun! Kelly and I were just talking about going there sometime - I swear we went once in high school but he doesn't remember.