Well it's the day we have been waiting on for months now and... you guessed it... no baby! I had hoped for an early baby this time, but it seems all my children have a knack for being fashionably late. I will just try to sit tight and be patient at least one more week... then something may have to be done. :) Here's a little collage of my pregnancy in review. It really did fly by quite fast when I think about it.
And finally... 40 weeks! Ben took this picture yesterday. I don't think I am getting much bigger than this thankfully!So what's everyone's final guess on the gender??





7 comments:
That is a beautiful picture that Ben took of you yesterday and no I am not being sarcastic. When it comes to my guess I keep leaning towards a boy.
Helen thinks it is a girl, but I think it is a boy.
I love the last picture of you! You look great. I am going for boy!!! 7 lbs 9 oz, 20 inches long
Hang in there! Besides it only gets harder once they're out :). I'm gonna go against the crowd and say girl.
I changed my fonts on purpose, I'm not sure whats up with webs?
Since everyone else guessed boy, I'm guessing girl just to be different :-)
happy due date! hang in there...maybe you've had it by now...i'm thinking girl....
I love the picture. Good job Ben! and thanks for the birthday gift for Cassidy. Try to top that one guys!
Post a Comment