Well it looks like this will be my final post for good old 2010. What a year! I think I say this every year but hasn't it FLOWN by?! As I look back over my goals from last year, I am happy to report that most of them were accomplished! Yay!
Some of the goals I am most happy about completing are:
Establishing daily family scripture study
Doing my dad's temple work
Not watching filthy movies... thanks to clearplay!
Having dinner together almost every night
Canning!
Starting a routine of reading to the kids every night
Learning to use my camera
Reading at least 12 new books
Organizing our house
Now on to 2011! Some of the goals I want to accomplish this year are:
Keep a consistent FHE routine
Stop complaining and gossiping
Go to the temple once a month
Go camping
Stick to a REAL exercise routine
Join a book club
Get Ben graduated!
Survive THREE children :)
Now that I have written them down for all the world to see (or just my blog followers), I HAVE to accomplish them, right?
12/31/10
So Long 2010!
Posted by Megan at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute Pic!! You should start a book club with some friends or Relief Society Sisters. They have one here that meets every month.
A. we miss you guys!
B. I love two princesses of Bamarre
C. If you want, my sister and her friend started an online book club you could join. They have some very cool books we've read so far. Anyway, just if you were interested
Congratulations!! What an exciting year and I know you'll do even better in 2011! Three kids is exciting! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment