Amelia was blessed yesterday by Ben. It was such a great day, despite the road construction and rain. :) She looked beautiful in the dress Olivia and I were both blessed in. I added a red bow to make it hers.My mom and Liv enjoying lunch. We served lasagna, salads, fruit, and rolls.
Our good friends Isaac and Keri.
Ben's parents and sister Sarah with dessert... raspberry cheesecake & oreo pie.
My grandparents came out from Idaho Falls where they are serving as missionaries on a welfare farm for six months. Everyone was thrilled to see them.
My aunt Susie and cousins Cassidy & Lindsey.
Millie finally woke up after sleeping for the entire luncheon! Everyone was eager to hold her, including my aunt Christy.
Daddy's girl. Ben did a great job with the blessing.
I was happy to finally get a half decent family picture of the FIVE of us. :) Many thanks to all of those who came to show support and to those who helped with food and cleanup. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. Amelia is so loved.
4/18/11
Amelia's Blessing Day
Posted by Megan at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
cute family photo. Love the bangs!
I love your pics especially the one of Millie in her dress smiling and your family pic is way better then mine.
What a wonderful day for you! Sorry we couldn't be there.
Post a Comment