4/22/11

Soccer

Andrew started soccer! It feels like I have embarked on an all new world with my children... one of running them around to different extracurricular activities when I would rather be home relaxing. Hey, I just realized... I'm a soccer mom! Complete with mini-van. Anyway- We have been having lots of fun watching Andrew play, even though it's during dinner time. He is having a blast, of course! He's the biggest kid on his team and definitely keeps his eye on the ball.

Starting out the game. He was thrilled.

This little girl to the right of the ball won't let go of the coaches hand. :) It's so funny to watch some kids go after the ball and others just leisurely run around. The little head in the bottom left corner is the coach's son and he basically wanders the whole time. Too cute.


This was right after he made a goal. He was so proud.

Guarding the wrong team's goal... He was just waiting for the ball to come close so he could kick it in.

Chatting it up with friends on the team.


And meet Andrew's biggest cheerleader... We can't wait until she can play too.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

how fun! teach me to take awesome pictures please! :)

Megan said...

You are too nice Sarah! Move back to Logan and I'll teach you everything I know. :)

Jamie said...

It is so fun to see pics of Andrew playing soccer.