We went up Logan Canyon for the first time this year to have a fire and roast marshmallows. It was a little chilly but Ben insisted so... we all hopped in the car and made our way to Blacksmith Fork Canyon.I love all the moss on the trees.
Andrew likes to try and make Millie smile.
Liv liked sitting in the van more than anything. Love this silly picture of her.
5/14/11
Roastin' Marshmallows
Posted by Megan at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How fun! And what good pictures. you are so amazing. WE have yet to go up the canyon here. We need to soon though cause I'm dying for a good campfire
i loved that you commented on my blog :) congrats to Ben on his graduation!! I am soooo excited for fires up the canyon...i am jealous you have already been up there!
I love the new pics!!
Post a Comment