This has been the LONGEST winter ever! Kind of sad that Spring is in May this year. I am happy we are finally seeing signs of the warm weather ahead though.
Blossoms...
Bees... (FYI: I took about thirty shots to get this bee!)
Baby Animals... Aren't these baby ducks the CUTEST? We saw them as we were driving down the road and I made Ben stop so I could take pictures.
Rain clouds... and with those rain clouds comes... FLOODING!
Road Closures...
This is water bursting out from under a bridge.
TONS of fields are flooded as well. It's a crazy year for weather I tell ya!
5/25/11
Spring is in the air!
Posted by Megan at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The picture of the bee is awesome!! You should enter that into some contest. And I love the rain cloud one also. Great pics!
I agree with Melanie! That picture of the bee IS AWESOME! (Why does it always take so many?!)
Post a Comment