Well the day we've been waiting for finally arrived! Ben graduated from Utah State on May 7. He majored in Fisheries & Aquatic Science and minored in Geographic Information Systems and Watershed Science. I am so proud of him. Not only is he an excellent student, but he worked and had a family at the same time. Ben got into the Civil & Environmental Engineering program and will start work on a Master's degree this Fall!
One of those specks down there is Ben... Where's Waldo anyone?
Liv had an excellent view from her seat.



They had pretty good appetizers right after Ben's graduation and then we went out for sushi! It was delish!


I think it's good for the kids to see their dad going to school. Liv is pretty proud of her daddy.
5/9/11
Happy Day!!
Posted by Megan at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay! Congrats! It was so fun to see you all. You have such a cute family. Good luck with Grad school!
Yay! Our husbands graduated! I can't believe I couldn't find you during the morning session.
Congratulations! It's so good to see how great you guys are doing. We miss you and think of you often.
Post a Comment