9/1/11
#25
Happy Birthday to me! :) I celebrated my 25th birthday this year. I'm starting to feel a little old... yes I know those that are older will be scoffing at that remark but the number 25 doesn't sound that young anymore. I am happy to be turning 25 anyway though. It has a ring to it. I had made so many cakes in the month of August that I didn't want another one so Ben made me pumpkin pie. It was delicious. We had a little party with family. Ben made me the most delicious bowtie pesto pasta with roasted tomatoes, pinenuts, and mushrooms, topped with feta cheese and bacon. Oh my heaven, it was amazing! He also bought me my dream vacuum! I actually get really excited to vacuum my house now. It's so lightweight, quiet, and has awesome suction. Really I could go on and on about it. Only someone who wrote a college paper on vacuums could get this excited about it. :) Many thanks to everyone that helped celebrate. I got so many nice Facebook posts that really brightened the day as well. Yay for birthdays!
Posted by Megan at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan! I'm glad you had a great day! If it makes you feel better, you don't look a day over 20!:)
I love the picture of you and Andrew. So cute!!
Happy (late) birthday to you! That dinner sounds amazing, i'm going to have to try it, what kind of vaccuum did you get? I just turned 25 too, and i know what you mean :) Hope your doing great!
Post a Comment