My grandparents are staying with my great grandma so we got to visit her as well.
On Sunday, we went to feed the ducks. Andrew sat himself down right in the middle of them all. It was pretty cute.
Before we left, we went to visit the other farm they work on. My grandma has done so much to make that place look nice. I wish we could have been there when they were harvesting. We would have been able to see this big red potato thing (for lack of a better word) at work. :) As we left we saw planes flying over us doing tricks. The kids loved that.














5 comments:
I love the new pics, especially the one of Andrew in the middle of the ducks.
Yea for beautiful summer Idaho! You look so good!
Looks like you guys like tractors too. Great pictures - especially the one of you in the tire. You guys have done a lot of fun things this summer. Are you back in Logan or moving on?
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I loved our visit too. We didn't get to feed the ducks. :( oh well maybe this next time! Love the pictures!!!
Wow I can't believe how big your kids are getting! That looks like fun
Post a Comment