10/16/11

Poor Babe.

Andrew and I were playing nintendo when suddenly Amelia started screaming. I looked down to see a bee crawling on her. I searched her body for a sting and soon noticed that her LIP was double in size. That dang bee! She looked like she had just gotten a Botox injection. She seemed content to suck on it the rest of the day, but it sure looked painful. The swelling went down a few hours later. I guess we now know she is not allergic to bees.



In happier news, look at what my baby is doing now... standing! When Andrew was little, I used to get anxious for him to grow up and move from stage to stage. I am now finding myself wishing time would slow down. I swear I just had her, where has the 9 months gone? She also has two teeth and can wave hello and bye.


2 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

Thats so sad!!! She is really growing up too fast.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

oh my gosh how horrible! I hope you squished that bee! Poor thing. She is getting so big. what a cutie, just like all your kids!