10/16/11

Soccer

Andrew got to play soccer with the 5-6 year old kids this Fall. He had a ton of fun.

Here he is just about to get a goal!

Giving the coach a high-five.

Super proud of himself.


I wish this picture wasn't blurry. He looks like a pro! :)



It's so fun to watch Andrew play. It doesn't matter if he's winning or losing, he always has a look of pure joy on his face throughout the game.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun. He is such a happy, outgoing kid and looks like he is quite the soccer player too.
Those pics of Amelia's swollen lip are so sad...babies shouldn't get hurt :(. Stupid bee.
Are you ready for winter :)?

Jamie said...

They should have soccer on Fridays or Saturdays so Grandmas could come watch!! :)

Trent and Melanie said...

I love that he plays soccer! I remember during the summer playing with him. He was much better than I was. :D