Andrew's preschool had a field trip and Liv and I were lucky enough to tag along. We got to visit the fire station. I have stressed over whether I made the right decision in not putting Andrew ahead in Kindergarten this year since his birthday is right on the deadline. He is doing so well in his class that I think it will work out though and it's so nice to not be worrying about him being left behind. His teacher is great and he's been learning a ton.
3 comments:
Awe Andrew is such a cute fireman.
Yeah! I loved the tour of the fire station when I took the activity day girls. I may have loved it more than them. :)
YAY! Megan, if those two kids were the same age, they'd be TWINS! :) (I mean, because they look so much alike, not because they'd actually BE the same age... :) )
:) I'm sure Andrew is going to be GREAT in Kindergarten! He's such a handsome guy.
Post a Comment