1/17/12

Sledding

We make a habit of sledding down Old Main at least once a year. It's so much fun! The crazy weather lately had me wondering if we would get enough snow to do it, but a few weeks ago we got a nice storm and plenty of snow. Thankfully it was during the break so Ben could come with us.

This picture is of Ben, Olivia, and Andrew... can you see him? :) Snow got kicked up into Liv's face and... 


...this was the result. One extremely grumpy girl.

After that, I forced her to take a run with me and tried to go really slow and careful. 

This was her face after that... :) Night and day right? She's a girl, can you tell? 

Andrew is happy no matter what happens. 

Liv finally trusted Ben to take her again but she closed her eyes the entire time. 

Andrew was begging to go faster and laughed the entire way down. 

When we put the two of them on together, Liv reverted back to her original grumpy mood. 

Finally Amelia went for a ride with us. 

Love her! We served up some hot chocolate and headed home. A perfect winter afternoon.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe you have so much snow. We don't have any, at least we didn't last time I looked out the door.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

What a fun outing. I loved sledding down old main. We haven't gotten enough snow down here to do anything.