We had a pretty low-key Halloween this year. We carved pumpkins earlier in the month. Amelia learned the word, "pun-kin" after that.
A few days before Halloween, my neighbor and I threw a party for the kids. We usually go crazy but decided to keep it simple this year. We played Bingo, had a bean bag toss, bobbed for apples, played "name that bone", and had cupcakes and milk for dessert and "monster eyes" as favors.
On Halloween, we had soup in pumpkin bread bowls and went trick of treating all over our neighborhood.
Andrew, the tin man.
I tried to convince Liv to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz but she adamantly refused and chose to be an elephant again.
Millie, my lion.
I should probably give up on trying to get a picture of all of my kids together and smiling.
Happy Halloween!






















1 comments:
Good work finishing the half!!! YOU are awesome!! OH, and bytheway if that Halloween party was "low-key" than I can't even imagine how much work a BIG party would have been....so cute and fun!
Post a Comment