7/6/14

4th of July

On the 4th, we woke up early to get to the parade. It was at 9am, but super hot and we were baking under the sun. Needless to say, we didn't stay long.




After the parade, we went down to the Snake River for their celebration. They had craft and food booths. Ben got a giant turkey leg, which was pretty amazing. I got fish tacos at the Cafe Sabor booth. It was so good to see a little Logan here in Idaho! Unfortunately, the fish tacos in Logan are way better.



Millie learned the meaning of photo bomb.

Love this picture of Liv.

It would be amazing if I could get a regular smile from her.


Later that night, we checked into the hotel and went swimming. By then, my aunt and uncle, mom, and sister had all come up to watch fireworks.



The lame non-swimmers. Greg introduced me to Ruzzle, which has become a new addiction for Ben and I.

Andrew and Peyton. These two are best of friends... I wish we saw them more often.

More photos of Miss Crazy Face.

After swimming, we found our spots by the river and laid around until the fireworks started. Idaho Falls has one of the best firework shows in the country... it even said so online! :) We've loved coming up here for the past three years.




Happy Fourth of July!

0 comments: