On Saturday, we drove to Logan to meet up with my best friend Keri! I was soo excited to see her again, it's been three years! We talk on the phone a lot, but it's so much nicer seeing each other face to face. I don't know what I would do without Keri. She's always the first person I call or text when I'm sad, mad, happy, pretty much every emotion. I miss her a lot. The kids were also reunited. Kenzie was Andrew's first friend ever. They got into so much trouble together as toddlers. Like the time they got into Keri's fridge and poured all her condiments out on the kitchen floor... or the time they ate dirt together.
Poor Isaac getting tackled by all the kiddos. It was good seeing Isaac again too, especially because he spent almost a whole year in Afghanistan!
Andrew took over my camera and got picture happy with Kenzie. There were about ten others I didn't post on here.
Liv and Chloe.
Andrew and Jake playing games on the phone. I love Jake's resting pose.
After we spent a few hours at the park with Keri and Isaac, we stopped by Abby and Dustin's house for dinner. It was fun seeing them again. We miss having good friends right down the street. But they're hopefully coming up to visit us next month. Yay for visitors!
Abby told them to pick their nose, hoping it would get a real smile... Nope. Instead we got three kids picking their nose. :) Crazy kids.
The big kids just had to have a race before we said goodbye. Haha.
I wish we would have had more time to visit all our friends in Logan. Or get sushi. Or frozen yogurt. Or go to the farmer's market. Or any of the other things I wanted to do while we were there that we didn't have time for! I really miss everyone. Hopefully we will be back there sometime soon. We did grab some Johnny O's on our way out of town and that was the cherry on top of a great day.















1 comments:
Kenzie is so grown up!!! Glad you got to see your friends. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Post a Comment