1/2/15

Merry Christmas!

We spent Christmas in Duchesne with Ben's family this year. We had a ton of fun. On Christmas Eve, we played a bunch of minute to win it games. Unfortunately, my father in law banned all electronic devices during this time or I would have had more pictures. It might have to do with the embarrassing nature of some of the games... haha. We also had a white elephant gift exchange. We came home with the coveted Justin Beiber watch!



For dinner we had crab legs and steaks.


The kids in their Christmas jammies all ready for Christmas.

This year we were going to let the kids wake us up, but when 7:30 rolled around and everyone was still asleep, I couldn't stand it any longer and woke everyone up. Here are a bunch of pictures from the Christmas day.




I love that Millie is still young enough that she gets excited over little things like bouncy balls and rubber duckies.








Andrew opening his batman legos. I think I may have been more excited about them than he was. I love legos.


Olivia's ornament for Ben.


My kids love their Uncle Grant.

At the end of the day, we had one last gift for Andrew. He has been asking for a 3DS for over a year now and I kept telling him he wasn't getting one. His reaction is priceless.

Later in the day, we went to town to exchange gifts with my family. It was a great day. I'm sad it's over. Christmas always goes by way too fast!

The next day we told Millie she couldn't have any more candy... this was her reaction.

We spent a day with my family. Andrew and Peyton are the best of friends. I wish we lived closer to them.


We also went up to Mountain Home to spend time with the Farnsworths. Ben was crying inside a little because we don't live there. He loves Mountain Home.

  

 On Sunday after church, we filled our van to the brim and headed for home. It's always sad to say goodbye to everyone, but so nice to be home again. We spent the next several days organizing and de-junking to make room for their new toys. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

0 comments: