We had a huge snow storm right after Christmas. Ben and the kids spent all afternoon in it one day.
Millie is now a Sunbeam in church and she absolutely loves it! She looks forward to class every week and I'm told that she raises her hand and says, "I have something to say!" to every question that is asked.
Millie and Liv also started dance once a week. They take classes from a woman around the corner who has a little studio in her basement. It is perfect. Millie comes home and practices her "Tondu" for the rest of the day.
My cousin Emily came home from her mission and we drove down to Salt Lake to meet her at the airport with the rest of my family. It was tons of fun. She is now in Logan going to school and we are excited to go visit her there!
Walking home from school doesn't happen very often in this weather, but occasionally we will brave the cold. This particular day, I loved Millie's outfit. She always picks out her own clothes.
Liv is always so happy to see me after school. Makes me feel special.
The squirrels and birds in our backyard are going crazy on our bird feeder. They are constantly running all around our backyard. It is fun to watch them. I love my backyard so much.
I started watching a 3 month old baby every day. He is pretty adorable and such a good baby. Millie is a big helper.
Andrew started cello lessons. It is so good to hear him playing again! His teacher has been playing cello for 30 years and she is such a great teacher.
We have been roller skating a ton lately. The kids have a skate day every month with school and JD and Katie came to visit last weekend, so we took them skating. So much fun.
Olivia has been building lego sets like crazy and makes me take pictures of every single one.
I made Queso Blanco cheese today. I was so excited it turned out so well! Now I need to try out mozzarella.
That's our January in a nut shell! I'll be posting about Millie and Ben's birthdays later.









1 comments:
I love reading your blog. Thanks for keeping it up to date!!
Post a Comment