12/29/15

Happy Halloween!

We moved to Kaysville the day before Halloween. Ruby had her two week appointment with my doctor that morning and then we loaded up the rest of our stuff and drove out of town. We got to Brigham City and had to stop to feed Ruby. While doing so, she exploded in her diaper and pooped through her outfit too. I changed her and looked for a diaper but there were none! There were also no clothes to change her into. So we strapped her in the car seat butt naked and ran to Walmart. I grabbed an outfit and diapers and we were back on our way. We finally made it to Kaysville. The next day was Halloween, thankfully I had already made all the girl's costumes and my mom bought Andrew one that day. My family came out to help us unload and unpack a lot of our stuff. That night we were so exhausted but took the kids around the neighborhood anyway. They had tons of fun.







Here are some pictures of our new house. I LOVE it! I wish I could just buy this house and stay here forever honestly.





My cousin Cassidy took this pic of us in our backyard. It is so pretty here. Ben loves his new job working for the state of Utah as an engineer in Natural Resources. Our neighborhood and ward couldn't be better. They brought us meals for several days the first week we were here, even though we told them we didn't need it. We have been so blessed!

0 comments: