Well I'm playing catch up on the last several months starting with Christmas Day in Kaysville. So much has changed since I blogged last. We had a baby and we moved. We decided to stay home for Christmas this year and while we missed family, I'm so glad we didn't have to pack presents! The kids woke us up at 6:30am and we started opening gifts. Everyone got Lego sets this year and we spent several hours building them in the living room. I got new dishes and a popsicle maker, which is so much fun to use! Ben got wading boots for fishing, a new headlamp, and clothes. Santa brought us a new toaster, a pencil sharpener, and a bunch of other little kitchen things that we needed. After presents we had blueberry pecan french toast and sausage for breakfast. We played with all the toys and then drove out to Duchesne to hang out with my family for the weekend. I'm sad Christmas is over but we had tons of fun.
12/29/15
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Megan at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
I hadn't checked to see if you any new posts till now. I love all the new pictures!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment