10/30/08

Feeling a little detached...

Hey Everyone! I haven't dropped off the face of the planet, just so you all know. Haha. Maybe none of you have noticed, but I notice and I feel very detached from life right now. Okay that's a bit of an exaggeration. We are into our new place, which is amazing. I will post pics later. It is so big and so clean! Yippee! Try as I might I just never felt like our old place was clean, maybe because it's 50 years old. Anyway- I have no internet or tv, and I live 15 minutes from town so I am feeling pretty bored. Also- my phone is a piece of junk and will only let me have one conversation of about 10 minutes before it dies. I am now at Lindsey's house using her internet. Well I hope to get internet soon and then maybe I can get back on here and keep you all updated on our exciting life. :) For now, we are alive and well and loving our new place. Talk to you all later! And Happy Halloween... tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

I HAVE noticed you were absent! I can't wait to see pics of your new place.

Sharli said...

Well, you are not the only one that feels a little detached. I knew that you were having another baby-just not sure that you had her already. Congrats! Sounds like you are doing well.