10/11/08

There's no place like HOME

We have had one heck of a long week! Last Saturday, Ben and I drove out to Salt Lake and went to conference. It was so weird being able to actually watch without Andrew and Olivia squacking in the background :) It was a really amazing experience and I just want to go every time they have conference! After conference, we spent a whole week in Duchesne so Ben could go hunting. Sad news... He didn't get anything, but it was still fun. Here are some pics of the highlights of our week.

Ben and his "twin" brother Grant. Haha.

Me and Andrew spent every afternoon in my aunt's backyard! Andrew thought the dirt on the slide was "yuck"

We had a "Girls Night" at a new restaurant just outside of Duchesne, Hollow Moon. (Suprisingly good food for the Basin, but our waiter couldn't take a picture to save his life... see photo. haha.)

Andrew had a good old time jumping in the leaves with my sister and riding the lawnmower with my grandpa!
He even found my handprint in my grandparents patio!

This picture is so sweet! My cousin Cassidy has the prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen!

Told ya!
Olivia has been smiling up a storm lately! She is so adorable. Her and Andrew are getting so big! I can hardly believe I have two kids!
We came home to find this! I couldn't decide whether to post this or not but it's just so cute that I can't wait till Halloween to show it off!
Well that was our LONG weekend. It was fun just bumming around in little old Duchesne, but I am happy to be home. Now I gotta get back to reality because I have a primary activity, primary program, a trip to Yellowstone, Halloween, and Olivia's blessing to plan! Not to mention the fact that I still haven't started packing for our move in two weeks! Ahhh!

2 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! And now you guys get to go to Yellow Stone! How fun! Are you leaving the kids behind or are you taking them too? I can't believe we've really been married 3 years. It seems like just the other day. We're getting old =(

Trent and Melanie said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun. Love the pictures of Andrew outside. Could you forward me the pictures we took. There were some funny one's that I want to post on my blog. I know your probably stressing, but take a deep breath! It will all be over in a couple of weeks and you can relax... well for a mother of two that is... LOL!! Love ya! and thanks for fixing my blog!!!