So we have been thinking about moving the past month or so. We got accepted into some places across town that are 3 bedroom, 2bath with a two car garage for 150$ less rent per month. It seems like an easy choice maybe but it's so hard! I love the place we are at! Even though its smaller and expensive, it feels like our home. We have lived here about 2 1/2 years and its the first place that we really fell in love with. I love our yard, garden, the river in back, our hard wood floors (haha) and we have a ton of storage here with a huge downstairs for food. I love our neighborhood and our close proximity to the school and I love our ward and my calling. We have done so much to this place... painted the walls, planted my roses :( and my strawberries and raspberries. So it's really hard to make the decision but we can't afford to live here anymore with Ben working part time during school. Not to mention the fact that we will never own this place and as much as I love it, we will have to leave my roses, newly painted walls, and berries eventually. I figure we would save about 3,500$ over the course of the next two years until Ben graduates. We have been praying to know which choice to make and finally decided that we are going to give it a shot and if everything falls into place, we will move. I am sad thinking about leaving but excited too because these places are really nice and brand new! So excuse my rambling, but if any of you feel some kind of inspiration for us (or want to give me your advice), let me know! :) Also- if you know anyone that wants to move to Logan and live in our place, I would much rather give it up to someone nice! Haha.
9/27/08
To move or not to move?
Posted by Megan at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Here is my thought, take it or leave it... I know that it would be nicer for you to have a bigger place and a newer place and if that is what the answer to your prayer is, then follow it. Can you dig up your roses and plant them at the new place? I know you'll miss your garden, but your only goin to be there for a short time anyway if you move to Oregon, so what's wrong with saving a little money to go into the bank for the bigger move? I will miss that place alot! I love visiting there and being so close to the temple. But you have to do what your heart and the Lord tell you to do. You can never go wrong if you follow Him. Love ya tons! I will pray for you guys!
I LOVE your background. It's so cute! And I also think you should move... I think you've already made your decision but the deal you would be getting is just too good to pass up. I hope the move goes great for you guys!
I love your new background! It is really fun. And the pictures of the kids...AHHHH...I could eat them up they are so adorable! You are such a good mommy!!!
Post a Comment