9/3/08

Our Summer!

We had one busy summer this year! Now that it's officially over :( it's time to recap. First off, for Mother's Day, we met up with my mother, sister, aunt Susie, and cousins at the Hogle Zoo. I hadn't been there since I was in elementary school, so it was really fun. We went and saw a bird show and Andrew got to give a bird some money for a tip. We had so much fun that we decided to make it a yearly tradition.




To celebrate Mother's Day with Ben's mom, we went to the Day Out With Thomas in Heber City. Andrew got to ride a real life Thomas! He was so excited! It was a little boring for us, but he had fun so it was worth it. I don't know what his fascination is with trains and Thomas, but whatever. :)


For fourth of July, we took our last trip to Duchesne before this baby. We went boating with my family and watched the fireworks. Me and my grandparents had a good old time taking pictures at the beach...



















We went to St. George to watch my cousin Jennifer perform at Tuacahn. We went shopping and got pictures of Andrew taken at my old place of work Kiddie Kandids, haha. We also went and saw the Les Miserable play at tuacahn. It was fantastic but SO freakin hot I thought I would melt!

















For Andrew's birthday, we had a little family party after my family reunion at Bear Lake. I made him a delicious carrot cake
with Thomas trains. He was spoiled with presents!

















AND the best part of our summer... Finally, four days after my due date, Olivia Rose decided to grace us with her presence. Haha. She weighed 7lbs. 6oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. She is such a beautiful baby. We love having her in our family! We are so blessed!














3 comments:

Christy said...

I had to change it using the html, but some people don't do it that way. I like the big area to post = it gives more room for words and pictures :)

I will be happy to help you anytime! Just let me know :)

I love the baby pictures - she is beautiful!! I miss you as my visiting teacher!

Jack and Daynalee said...

Super cute blog! Your family is so adorable.

Rachel von said...

Megan, I am so happy you emailed me your blog! It's not sad at all! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. Congrats on adorable Olivia. She is beautiful. That memory of swimming laps is such a great one. Whenever I go swim laps now I think of you and how good you are at it! I also have memories of coming visiting teaching to your house. You are one of the kindest, sweetest people I know.