I'm back and happy as ever to have internet again! I was feeling so detached from life that I ordered the newspaper just so I could see who won the election, no just kidding. I am not that lost. But I did order the newspaper for the coupons. :) Anyway- we are now completely moved and out of our old place, I have never cleaned so much in my life, I better get that whole deposit! We love the new place. I am finally posting a pic. I am sure I will post more later, for now this will have to do.

We had an awesome Halloween. Andrew was an elephant and Livy was a ladybug. They both looked so adorable in their costumes. Andrew loved getting candy but was pretty freaked out by all the people in scary masks. He held onto the back of my leg for a good part of the trunk or treat, it was amazing. Sometimes I wish more people would wear masks so he would run away from them instead of me. Haha. After the trunk or treat, we went out to dinner at Cafe Sabor. Yum!


The same weekend as Halloween, Ben got to bless Olivia. It was really exciting and a little nerve-racking for him, but he did a great job and gave her a wonderful blessing. Olivia wore the dress I was blessed in and she looked like a little angel. She is such a beautiful baby.


Well that is a little bit of our life in a nutshell. Hopefully my next few posts won’t be so crazy. See ya later!
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE you new place. It looks so nice. So is it a house or like a condo? The kids look SO adorable in their costumes. They're so cute.
Olivia looks adorable in her/your blessing dress.
Congrats on your new place, you will have to email me your new address. Andrew is getting SO big and Olivia is BEAUTIFUL! We miss you guys!
congrats on your new place. Your kids are so darn cute, even in there halloween costumes, lol.
Post a Comment