I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful. We went out to Duchesne and spent it with my family this year. My family is so wild and crazy, it's always a good time. I made such beautiful looking treats that I almost didn't want to eat them. This year I made a pecan pie (which is basically just for Ben because no one in my family really likes it), pumpkin pies, and a pumpkin roll. YUMMY! There are so many things I am thankful for, but this year I am most thankful for my family. I have the best family in the world. Ben is such a great husband. He is truly my best friend. He is always inspiring me to do better and keeping me happy and optimistic about life.
11/30/08
Thankful
Posted by Megan at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It's because we all just learn to get along after so many years of arguing. LOL! Just kidding! I thank the Lord everyday for you, Ben and the kids. Thanks for being a good example to me! Love ya!
Post a Comment