12/2/08

Stockings?

Does anyone know where to find cute matching/complimenting stockings that aren't super expensive... and no I am not making them. I don't have that creative gene quite yet. :) Help me out here!

4 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

I saw some cute ones at Big Lots the other day. Or I know the Quilted Bear down here has some cute one. I don't think either of those are in Logan though. Sorry.

Trent and Melanie said...

I think Roberts had some cute one's once... or maybe it was Joann's... hmm... not sure, but it was some craft store!

julie said...

I made mine and they turned out really cute. They aren't hard at all.

Magen said...

I found a really easy and cute fabric panel to make some. All you have to do is cut them out and sew the edges. you can get more fancy than that if you want to. I bet Bernina's on Main St. would have something similar. Or go check at the Hobby Lobby...I went there over Thanksgiving and they had a lot of really cute things.