Well it's almost Christmas so I better get on here and show off our Christmas decorations while I still can! It always depresses me that I can't keep them up for longer. It seems there is so much excitement and then its gone and you have to start over. January and February are my least favorite months. Maybe because it takes me two months to get over the fact that Christmas is over! :) Anyway- Here's what we have so far...
Our lovely tree! I went with fake again this year because I am just too afraid of my house burning down to cope with a real one! Maybe next year.
Andrew and Olivia's first Christmas ornaments! So cute.
I love these cute candle holders and I got a really sweet deal on them last year! I think I will keep them up till February!
After 3 years of collecting, I finally have all the pieces to my nativity set! I can't stop looking at it, it is so pretty. Andrew can't keep away from it either and actually has already broke two pieces... sad. But I fixed them! You can't even tell.
And after all the wonderful suggestions of stockings... this is what I came up with. Hahaha. Lovely huh? Seriously though, they are coordinating right? :) I actually found some that I really want so I am going to wait until I have all my children or at least most of them and some more money and then I will have matching stockings! I might actually try making some after everything goes on sale this year and use them next year. We will see. I was inspired by my friend Wendy with "no sewing skills." :)
I am so excited for Christmas this year! Andrew is getting old enough that he understands more and I can't wait to see his face when he sees his presents. He is so easy to please. In fact he went crazy over the doll I bought Olivia. It snowed up here and Andrew hasn't seen snow since last year so I think he barely remembers... this was his face. He was so frustrated that his bike wouldn't move in the snow...


2 comments:
I feel the same about the Christmas season- it is just too short!! I'm so jealous of your nativity. :) I collect them, and I've wanted that one so bad! Someday...
I can't believe that Andrew's bike won't go through the snow. That is just horrible! I loved your decorations at the house though. Our house is finally done, it's a mess, but it's done. You can't walk through the front room because mom has so many presents all over the place. LOL! It's all good. We are excited to see you soon!!!
Post a Comment