Andrew and Olivia got to visit with Santa the day after Christmas because he was just too busy flying around on Christmas Eve. Haha. My grandpa has been one of "Santa's helpers" in Duchesne for as long as I can remember so I asked him to dress up for Andrew and Olivia. This was the result... Olivia didn't blink an eye.
Andrew wouldn't open an eye! Hahaha.
We finally got him to whisper to Santa what he wanted. "Choo Choo train"
Andrew then ran to the toy room to show Santa exactly what he meant... See the trains in Santa's hand? After that him and Santa were friends.
And Olivia just didn't want to let go! I made up a caption for this pic... "Hand over the presents and no one will get hurt!" Haha. I crack myself up.
12/30/08
Santa!
Posted by Megan at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm certainly glad that Santa handed over those presents! Sheesh! I would hate to disappoint that little girl... lol!
Post a Comment