11/24/08

"Just sit still and SMILE!"

I don't usually get my Christmas tree out until after Thanksgiving... however, snapfish was having a sale and I really needed to get Christmas pictures for my cards this year. Haha. I didn't have anyone to take the pics, Andrew was being a stinker, and Ben had just barely walked in the door and was about to leave again. So... I got out my lovely little tripod and this is what happened next...
Hmm... I think we are missing someone...

Trying to get Andrew's toy out of the picture...


Ben kept yelling "cheese!" Thus the cheeeeesy smile. :) I grabbed Andrew at the last second for this one...

This is by far my favorite... Hahaha. Ben is always trying to lighten the mood for us. Well we finally did get one picture that I think is going to work out but you will just have to wait to see that in December! If I don't have your address, send it to me. Merry Early Christmas!

3 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

That was... uh... interesting. BhAHAHAAHAHH!! That is just priceless. I can't wait to see what picture you chose if those are some of them. LOL!

lilfitzfam said...

Meg this has nothing to do with your post... by the way Any one of those pictures that you took you family will love and they know what its like to get a family photo- anyways... I was wonrdering if that link on your blog that has TJ & Danielle Baker, if that was Danielle that we went to school with. If so I want to be added to her viewer list.... HELP!

TheBaldwinFamily said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for the rules! ~Valisa~