4/20/09

Too sick to come up with a creative title... sorry.

Having sick kids is bad, having sick kids and a sick husband is worse, and having sick kids, a sick husband, and then getting sick yourself is just plain miserable! I am trying to not be a cry baby but to put it lightly... THIS SUCKS! I am sick of being sick. Andrew is just barely getting over his sickness from LAST tuesday and he has now so graciously passed it onto the rest of us. Poor Olivia is also cutting her two front teeth and she is just down-right miserable. Three times I have put her down and she cries so hard that she stops breathing! I don't remember the last time I felt this sick. My nose is running a river, my throat feels like it's on fire, my head feels like it is splitting and last night it hurt so bad my face felt like it was going numb. Ben spent the night dry heaving into the toilet and I felt bad for him so I let him take some medicine that would make him drowsy. This meant that I had to wake up with the kids alone. Grrr. But he is feeling a little better today so I am laying around. Sorry to complain, I know it could be worse, but I had to document this nasty week.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my!!!! My heart goes out to you! You are right...it is miserable! Hope you feel better soon!

Trent and Melanie said...

You sure you don't want me to come up there?? jkjk... let me know if you need anything!

julie said...

That is just awful Megan!!!! I feel so bad for you! Being sick all by yourself is horrible, but when you have to try and take care of everyone else on top of that, its just down right miserable! Know that I am thinking of you. Hope your getting better!

Anonymous said...

love ya, but stay away!!

...j/k hope you guys get feeling better soon!

Smiths said...

I am sorry to hear you are all sick!! I hope you get feeling better! It was good to see you! I cant believe how big your kids are getting, they are so cute!!!

Mary said...

Oh, I'm SO sorry! Having sick kids is so hard, especially when you get it yourself. No fun!