With two little kids running around this house, you're bound to find some randomness. Lately it seems to be happening more frequently.
Exhibit 1:
I don't know what is going on in this picture, all I know is that Andrew insisted it stay that way for the whole day.
Exhibit 2:
I thought crayons were non-perishable.
Exhibit 3:
I walked into the backroom to find all of my food storage rearranged on this stool. Apparently the food storage is in time out.
Exhibit 4:
I had these socks, shirt, and underwear folded on my bed at one point, not stuffed in the diaper bag.
I actually caught the culprit of the food storage rearrangement in action. That smile could get anyone out of trouble.
11/15/09
Randomness
Posted by Megan at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is so funny and the look on Olivia's face is priceless.
HAHA!!! That is sooo funny!
Great post. So funny!
HaHa That's so cute! You have some adorable kiddos!
Love it! you gotta love little kids!
Okay, so you caught the food storage culprit, but just confess. You are the one who did the rest of it. It comes to the best of us who are just tired mommies. We all start having bizarre behaviors and we may or may not remember lining up trains and forks or packing diaper bags, but we all do it. :)
Post a Comment