11/12/09

So You Think You Can Dance

We went to So You Think You Can Dance last Saturday and it was awesome! I told Ben next time he has to come. It made me miss my old days of dancing. :( I got to see most of my favorite dances (the addiction dance and the wade robson dance or the battlefield dance or the hip hop dance okay I loved them all!). I also got to see my favorite dancers Janette and Brandon. My sister took pics but most of them are blurry so here is a pic of everyone that went in my family and a pic of the breast cancer dance, another favorite.


I am so excited for this season, if only I had tv...

7 comments:

Jamie said...

You could always practice your dance for the family Christmas party. LOL Going to Dancing with the Stars was very fun. I am glad you were able to go.

Sarah said...

No fair! That looks like so much fun. We are huge so-you-think-you-can-dance fans. We watch it every week - head on over!!

Megan said...

Dancing with the stars? Haha You mean So You Think You Can Dance?

Jamie said...

Oh yeah got that one wrong. I was distracted or I am getting old. Take your pick.

julie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I looked at Mel's pics too. I love that you got to go with your sweet family....I miss all you DT girls and all the fun days that you were dancing too. Those are some very wonderful and dear memories for me. Thanks! We could have beat the pants off some of those "So you think you could dance" girls!!!! You guys were always AWESOME!

Trent and Melanie said...

My pictures were not ALL blurry! I thought I did a good job for the situation. It was a lot of fun! I am glad that we got to spend time together. And don't worry about mom and calling it a different show... she's old! lol!!!

Abby said...

Megan...I had no idea we shared this same interest! I have a tv, I only live down the road AND i have DVR, so I'm pretty sure I'm your new best friend. :)