2/21/10

FINALLY

It has been almost three years since my dad died and even longer since his mother died. Ben and I finally went and finished their temple work yesterday. I am so grateful that we have temples that allow us to help our family members when they can't help themselves. I am also grateful that relationships continue after this life and that I will have the chance to know them better someday.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great experience!
The pictures of your kids are so cute. I love the one where they are touching noses - so sweet!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

That is so great. That's got to feel so good.

And wow am I embarrassed! Apparently your blog doesn't update on my bog roll like everyone else's so it told me that your last post was 6 months ago! Now I have to go back and see everything I missed since then! Sorry I haven't checked it more.

Oh and by the way (sorry this is a long comment) but we need to get together and do something. Tyson was making fun of me because we comment on each others blogs but never get together. So true though

Jack and Daynalee said...

That is so cool. I'm so happy for you Megan.