That's right, we have a pet for the weekend. We are taking care of 4 hissing cockroaches for Andrew's preschool. Both of my kids absolutely love them! Once you get past the ugly exterior and the freaky hissing each time you pick them up, they really aren't too bad. I was proud because I dared touch them before Ben. I must admit that I made Andrew grab them before me though! That boy is fearless! He even told me, "Mom, they are kind!"
2/4/10
La Cucaracha
Posted by Megan at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Atleast it isn't the snake... But I don't think that I could put up with the hissing... and the tiny legs... and the freakish hard shell... UGH! Get a real pet Megs... oh and EWWWW!!! GERMS!!! lol
My skin is crawling!
You are a better woman than I. Don't think I would have let those near my house.
I have to say Megan, that I would smash those ugly little creatures. I admire you for being such an AWESOME MOM!!!! YOU absolutly deserve the mother of the year award in my book!!!!!!!!
Sick. I think I'd throw up and then stomp on them. Then my poor kid would have to go back to preschool pet-less.
Even seeing those pics grosses me out. You are amazing for even letting them in your home!
Post a Comment