I decided I wanted to try and continue my tradition of making a gingerbread house with the kids every year. They loved decorating it and the house was a bazillion times easier than the train I attempted last year. I want to buy more than one so they can each have their own next year though.
My grandpa and Millie are best of friends. I love all these cute pictures of them playing. On Christmas Eve, I got to spend a lot of time with my grandpa delivering gifts for Sub-4-Santa families and playing "elf" for all his Santa pit stops. I had such a great time. I don't know what I would do without my family. They are truly what make the season special.
After all our deliveries, we got together for a delicious prime rib dinner and the annual Park family program.
Right before bed, we had our own special visit from Santa! The kids were so excited. Andrew was running around squealing with delight.
Christmas morning, we awoke bright and EARLY. (My camera was not cooperating with the low light so I hope y'all enjoy the bright and flattering flash.) Liv rarely shows emotion when it's expected... while she might look unhappy about her littlest pet shop house, I know that inside she's thrilled. :)
Andrew giving Ben the calendar he made in preschool. He was pretty proud and Ben loved it.
Millie's First Christmas... despite an array of fun toys, Ben's comb and wrapping paper were her favorite toys of the day.













1 comments:
Thanks for sharing the new pics. The pictures of your grandpa with Millie are priceless!!
Post a Comment