12/22/11

Millie's play time.

 I kind of feel an obsessive need to document every little thing my children do. :) Sorry to all of you in advance that get sick of my loads of random pictures. I'm convinced one day I'll be glad I took all of them... or maybe I'll be cursing the thousands and thousands of photos I have floating around. Either way, I decided to sit down and and document Millie playing alone in Andrew's room the other day. It's too fun to just sit and watch her. 

 She loves to try and put things on her head.

 "Hmmm, this looks interesting."

 She was trying to figure out a way to get on top of this box.

 She now stands up all by herself!

After several failed attempts at standing on the box, she decided to just sit on it and chill for a second. 


 I was laughing so hard when she laid back on Livy's bed for a little break.

 She finally figured out how to climb onto the box! Tricky girl. 

But she didn't stay there long.

Love her little hands. All that work made her exhausted! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She is so busy!! She makes me laugh at all the little things she does.

Trent and Melanie said...

hahaha I love the picture of her laying her head back on Liv's bed! That reminds me of a pic of you falling asleep with your head laid back on the couch. Too funny!