This is what we have been up to lately...
Ben surprised us with a real tree this year and I have to say I might be converted. It's not as much work as I thought it would be and it looks and smells so much nicer than our fake one.
Visiting Santa. Anniversary Inn had an open house and I've been wanting to go tour the rooms for awhile now so me and the kids went with a friend and Santa showed up! Andrew said he wanted crashing cars, Liv wants a pink pony with an ice cream on it, and Millie wasn't sure what to think...
Here are some cute random pictures of the kids playing. I love this time of the year! I'm so excited for Christmas!!








1 comments:
I love all the new pics - LOL. For anyone who ever reads my comments it seems like that is all I say. This time however I just want to say how excited I am to be spending Christmas with you all. I am very greatful for all my blessings and most especially my family!! Thanks for keeping up the blog.
Post a Comment