The week before we left Logan, we ran all over town to say goodbye to our friends. It was a really hard week for me, filled with lots of tears! As happy as I am to get a job, I am so sad to leave. We have met some of the best people in Logan.
Here we are with my old high school friend, Ben Farnsworth, and his wife Elaine. We had a BBQ with them at their home in Hyrum.
Girls night with all my besties from Logan 5th ward. We went out for donuts at Johnny O's and talked until late in the night. Megan, Lisa, Michelle, Aubrey, Abby, and Melanie. So many memories with these gals.
Andrew said goodbye to his cello teacher with this adorable card.
Abby and I at our last yoga class.
We ran up to Smithfield to say goodbye to our friends from 23rd ward, Mindy and Randall Davis.
The night before we left, I went out for pie with Abby, Melanie, and Heidi. Heidi missed out on our girls night so I was happy she could come to this!
The afternoon that we packed up and cleaned with some of the guys and one last picture with Megan D.
I snapped a few shots of us driving into Pocatello. Don't mind the bugs on the windshield, kinda nasty but whatever.
We have loved Logan so much. All my kids were born there, we went through the temple there, and we met so many great people. They better all come to visit! :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment