6/24/14

Spring Soccer

Millie and Liv played soccer this year in Logan. It was Millie's first year. They had so much fun. Millie often needed coaxing, A LOT of coaxing. She was happier to sit and watch.



Andrew trying to talk her into playing...

Olivia had so much fun. She really went after the ball this year and laughed out loud the whole time. I can't wait to put her in soccer again.



The rest of these pictures are of Millie. She was a complete spaz during this game, I had to remember her craziness.

A little insane maybe? :)





Modeling with the ball.

She LOVED her coach and held his hand and dragged him all over the gym.

This is when she was told it wasn't her turn to kick the ball...

Happy again because it was her turn.


 Hooray for soccer!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I seriously laughed out loud at Millie's modeling pictures. She is a funny girl.