6/24/14

What the kids are up to...

Before graduation, Andrew played his cello for the first time in a talent show. He played two songs, we were so proud. He's learned so much this year. I'm going to try to post a video on here later. Jeff and Kathy and Ben's grandma Cleo came to watch. Millie absolutely loved Grandma Cleo.



The weekend of graduation, Olivia had a dance recital. She performed in three dances. I teared up a little during her ballet routine to "You'll be in my heart." She's so grown up. She loved performing, which was funny because she complained to go to dance practice. I need to find a dance studio that performs more.



















This is a video from Olivia's kindergarten mother's day party. It was so sweet.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't see a video but I was so excited to watch Olivia dance. She did such a good job!