9/25/14

Filling in the holes...

I have so many random pictures I don't ever make an actual post about, so I thought I'd throw them all in one to fill in the holes of our summer. Mostly this is for my own personal use in not forgetting we did these things...

In May, we went down to Salt Lake for the annual Susan G Komen cancer walk. My grandma has been in remission for a few years now and it's a tradition in our family now. Sadly enough, it was the only 5k I ran all year. :( I guess I could still look for one to run.




This is a picture of our first day ever in Pocatello. I took this at a park downtown that the kids and I played at while Ben was interviewing. It's just funny to look back on. I remember praying Ben would get the job here. 

Millie chopping off all her beautiful hair. :( 

Andrew really got into board games this year. He doesn't go for the typical kid games either. Here he is playing Dominion. He also loves chess, blokus, ticket to ride, and bang. 

We spent lots of Sundays playing games with my grandparents. We try to get together with them every week while they are still here in Idaho. I can't even think of them leaving right now. I'll be so sad! 

The kids ate lots of snow cones and creamies this summer. 


Picking raspberries with Oma and Christy.



Swimming lessons. The kids did so well in lessons this year.

It rained A LOT this summer. The kids loved it. Of course it spells bad news for all the farmers this time of year though.





We took lots of drives exploring Pocatello. It's no Cache Valley, but it's quite pretty up here. 

Feeding the horses in our backyard. I love all the animals around us. I kind of want to steal the two labs next to us. Their dogs escape enough into our yard, I think they want me to steal them too!

One of the highlights of the summer was seeing my good friend Aimee. I got to see my three closest friends from good old 23rd ward in Logan this summer. Veneita, Keri, and Aimee. I miss them all so much! 

Ben bought me a bike for my birthday! I was really excited about that. 

Ben got burned bad at a job site near Bear Lake. Poor guy, lol. 

Naps, sweet naps.


0 comments: