9/16/14

First Day of School

The first day of school was three weeks ago, but here are the pictures from it anyway. Andrew is now in second grade and Olivia is in first grade. Their school is right around the corner, so we usually ride our bikes there. Their teachers are nice, but the school is too easy for them. Andrew is used to doing multiplication and reading Harry Potter, while they are doing 5+1 and their first spelling test included the word, "I". Olivia is used to reading a book and doing two math sheets every day, but here she hasn't had any homework and usually comes home with tons of coloring pages. Hopefully it will get better. I'm volunteering at the school twice a week so I can keep an eye on them. 





2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures!!

Trent and Melanie said...

I hope they have a great school year! Fun pics!