A few days after Andrew's birthday we went to Boise for Ben's work party. They served dinner on Friday night and had volleyball, bounce houses, ping pong, and other activities. The kids got loaded up on snow cones. The next day, we went to Roaring Springs water park. Ben and Andrew rode almost every ride together, including this one in the video below where they stood in a capsule and were dropped straight down. Andrew was so brave and in shock I think. It made my heart happy to see those two having so much fun together. I'm glad Ben has a buddy to ride the scary rides with.
The girls and I rode a few of the calmer rides and spent lots of time in the kiddie and wave pool.
We also spent lots of time waiting for the boys because I wanted to get pictures of them on the rides. Poor Millie bored to death.
I pulled out my camera to keep them entertained.
We spent most of the day at the water park and were all exhausted by the time we left. Before we knew it, it was 10pm and none of us had had dinner. We stopped at one of the few places that was still open and became "those parents" with their kids out in public way too late.







1 comments:
I would have to enjoy the "kiddie" rides with the girls, cuz there is NO way I would be on those others! INSANE!
Post a Comment