We had a fun little Twenty Fourth of July here in Logan. We went down to Willow Park in the afternoon for a parade. We sat all by ourselves so Andrew got thrown gobs of candy! He was having so much fun. Olivia thought it was pretty entertaining too, especially the horses. She was jumping up and down yelling at them. That night we went to the concert at the park. Peter Breinholt and David Tolk were there. I had never heard much of Peter Breinholt, but I thought he was really good. David Tolk is one of my favorites, I was way excited to see him there. Andrew needed a little coaxing to get out there and dance but after that, we couldn't keep him near us. He was running around, tapping his feet, twirling in circles, and everything in between. Olivia finally turned sour since we kept her up past her bedtime so we went home and watched the fireworks from our house and then lit a few of our own.Peter Breinholt, sorry they are a little blurry.
David Tolk
Olivia at the concert
Me and Andrew dancing
Ben and Andrew dancing
Lighting off fireworks
Hooray for the 24th! and for getting to stay up late!
7/27/09
24th of July
Posted by Megan at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It looks like you guys had SO much fun. We've thought of moving to Logan a few times and your blog posts always make me want to!
Megan, We were there! I can't believe I didn't see you! Looks like you had fun though! Yea for fireworks!
Oh I can't believe we missed Peter Brienholt! We love him and go to a lot of his concerts.(I have all of his CD's too, can you tell I'm a fan?) Looks like you had a great fourth.
I meant 24th. We were even here too! Sad we missed all that fun stuff. We'll have to check with you next event and see if there are fun things going on.
you guys are so cute :) i love reading about your adventures!
there is an option in your settings to go private. it is there that you can add email addresses to people that you give permission too.
Post a Comment