This post has a million pics so... Enjoy! We went to Bear Lake this past weekend for the annual Park Family Reunion. We left Friday night after Me and Lindsey spent a few hours making bags for the auction. Friday night was spent listening to Olivia scream for the most part, my family just loved me after this weekend I am sure. Who wouldn't love to listen to a screaming child in the middle of the night? Apparently camping didn't sit well with her this weekend. Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the lake. We spent the entire day playing in the water, riding the MOLECULE, haha, and chatting. My wonderful cousin Chad took it upon himself to tackle me in the water and he even ruined my cute floppy hat! Grrr. But I got him to buy me a raspberry shake later so it's all good. We got back from the lake and I got to take a nice cold 6 minute shower for 50 cents. After my shower, my cousin Jen surprised us all and showed up to hang out for a day. We had our family auction and then we all decided we needed a shake so me, Ben, Jen, CJ, and Chad stood in line at 10 PM with a bunch of awkward teenagers to get shakes for almost the entire camp. They owe us big time! The next day we woke up to play our traditional Bingo game and I got an awesome calculator for my prize. Haha. We then headed for home and slept most of Sunday. Poor little Andrew got a little sunburn right above his butt but besides that we are all sunburn free! Wahoo!Ben watching Andrew try to fit in Livy's float car.
All the "kids" making a sandcastle...
This is my cousin CJ trying to tackle my cousin Brandon.
This is CJ finally catching him. Haha.
Ben, Brandon, and CJ
I was so proud that my sister dared to ride the tube with me and Linds.
They were making fun of my feeding skills, apparently I was missing her mouth, I thought I was doing pretty good!
Melanie and Liv
My cutie cousin Peyton.
Olivia loved this little car way more than her floatie that looked just like it.
Andrew was so sad to go back to camp. He loved playing in the water.
Andrew was helping CJ call out Bingo numbers. Andrew got an awesome train whistle for his prize, he was in heaven!
8/3/09
Park Family Reunion
Posted by Megan at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks for making me be brave! I was proud of myself for riding it. Even though I got off sooner than was expected I am sure. But it was seriously killing my hand! I loved getting to spend time with you guys! It was an amazing weekend! I needed it. THANKS for making it fun! LOVE YA!!!
That looks like a lot of fun!!! Just the kind of summer get together that you will always remember!
Looks like you have a great time with your family! Your little kids are so cute!! Enjoy the rest of your summer. It will be over soon!
That sounds like so much fun. It being Raspberry Days, I could have passed you and didn't even see you. :)
Post a Comment