8/24/09

Happy Birthday to me...

I had a birthday! Ben made me breakfast and we went and shopped around at the farmer's market for peaches. Yum! Later that day, Ben made me my favorite carrot cake and I decorated it. I was pretty proud but hopefully it will look even better after my cake decorating classes that Ben got me for a bday gift! That night we got a babysitter and went out to dinner at my new favorite restaurant :) in Logan, Le Nonne. My mouth is still watering from the chicken and ricotta cheese stuffed raviolis! The next day my cousin Lindsey made me dinner and we ate cake and ice cream with them. It was a really fun weekend. I even got to see a rainbow out my backdoor!



In other news... Olivia is now a full-fledged walker! I can't believe my baby is so big.

I am now an official USU student! I am really excited to be going back to school. The last time I went was when Andrew looked like this. I love comparing their baby pictures, they look so much alike to me.


Well that's all for now!

2 comments:

julie said...

Happy "Late" Birthday!!! That is so sweet of Ben to make your cake. Don't you just love it when men do little thoughtful things like that...if they only knew just how happy those little things made us, they would do it on a daily basis. Congrats on becoming a student again. What are you studing to be? That is really cool that you put your mind to something and have followed your dream.

Aimee said...

Your cake was delish - thanks for sharing!