8/6/09

Happy Birthday Andrew!



Well our little Andrew turns THREE YEARS OLD tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday I was ornery and pregnant, overdue, and waiting and waiting for his arrival. Andrew is such a joy and I have grown more than I ever could have imagined from having him here with us. He is out-going, fun-loving, and excited about everything in life. He has been talking about his birthday to anyone that will listen for months now and it's been so fun planning a party with him. I hope he has a fun day tomorrow. We will be out of town and I won't be able to blog so I decided to post this today. I have been working on this little collage for him for the past couple weeks. I love this song by Bob Dylan, it reminds me of Andrew so... here it is. Enjoy! Happy Birthday Andrew Bear!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew!!
Aimee & Jake

Happy To You, Andrew!! (That's how Helen says it)
Helen

Mary said...

I hope he had a fun birthday! It's so weird when your eldest starts to get "old", isn't it???